Notice: Annual General Meeting GRBR
4th of December 2020, 10h00 – 11h30
Dear Garden Route Biosphere Reserve stakeholders,
With COVID-19 still very much with us and the need to avoid public gatherings, we are holding the forthcoming AGM online.
You are cordially invited to join the Garden Route Biosphere Reserve 2020 Annual General Meeting to be held via Microsoft Teams. (View AGM invitation as pdf)
Please RSVP Ms Luzanne Visagie at firstname.lastname@example.org before 1 December to receive a link to join the meeting.
2. Introduction of board members present
4. Ratification of previous minutes
5. Matters arising
6. Chairman’s statement
7. Presentation of the financial statements
8. Questions and answers
Connecting to TEAMS
Please note that you will need to either (1) download the TEAMS App to your device (https://www.microsoft.com/en-za/microsoft-365/microsoft-teams/downlaod-app) or you can join via (2) the web browser (link provided when you rsvp and receive meeting invite link) to access the platform.
The meeting documents and a link to join the meeting will be sent to you when you RSVP.
How to join a TEAMS meeting
(1) Join a Teams meeting from the app (https://www.microsoft.com/en-za/microsoft-365/microsoft-teams/download-app): From your Calendar, select Join on an in progress meeting. Choose the audio and video settings you want. Select Join now.
(2) Join a Teams meeting on the web: In your email invite, select Join Microsoft Teams Meeting. Type in your name. Choose the audio and video settings you want.
Select Join now.
Depending on meeting settings, you’ll get in right away, or go to a lobby where someone in the meeting can admit you.
You can also view an instructional video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BH6bSIwR0-4
Online Meeting Etiquette
To ensure that our session runs as efficiently as possible we ask that you take note of the following online meeting etiquette:
• Please note that the session will be recorded and your participation in the meeting indicates acknowledgement of this
• When joining the meeting please have you microphone on mute to cut out any background noise, you can enable it when you need to speak.
• To get the chairperson’s attention we ask that you put your camera on (if you wish to do so) or raise your hand or ask to be addressed in the comments. The chair will acknowledge your request and invite you to enable your camera and or microphone.
• When it is your turn to speak, please announce your name before speaking.
• You may wish to use the conversation chats on the side to send a message. Please also introduce yourself when commenting in the chat.
We hope you can join us and look forward to seeing you there.
Garden Route Biosphere Reserve